It is not just games we produce, but all types of games events, workshops, articles, publications and game jams/hacks. We've curated and facilitated discussion panels and talks for the Develop Conference, Cheltenham Science Festival, Nine Worlds Geek Fest and the Sheffield International Documentary Festival.
Dr. Tomas Rawlings, our Design & Production Director, is an accomplished speaker/panelist/keynote; from Europe's first ever newsgame hack in Cologne to Scoopcamp in Hamburg or Houses of Parliament's TEDx event and can talk/teach on a range of games/media/digital topics. We can also assist with designing and delivering topic specific workshops, facilitating ideas sessions, practical sessions on games technology and culture. Some example of events and talks we've been involved in:
- 'Second Generation Crowdfunding: How to Make Crowdfunding & Kickstarter Work for You' talk at Develop 2016.
- 'Licensing for Indies' talk at MGF London, 2016.
- Delivering the keynote at Europe's first ever newsgame jam.
- Organsing games/science themed talks at Nine Worlds GeekFest.
- Delivering the keynote at PLAY14 and PLAY15 (based on this TEDx talk) in Hamburg and Games for Change Europe in Paris, 2014.
- Organising the panel discussion at Develop in Brighton 2012 for The Wellcome Trust, entitled 'An Anatomy of Fun',
Contact us to discuss your event.