IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE SEND A COVERING LETTER AND YOUR CV TO NINA@AUROCHDIGITAL.COM
We are not currently recruiting
No agencies please.
Things to know about working for Auroch
- We develop great games, projects and people
- We work with major partners such as the BBC, The Wellcome Trust & Games Workshop
- Flexible start and finish times
- You get an extra day off for your birthday
- Once you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll get a training budget to continue your professional development, extra annual leave days, access to cycle scheme and other benefits
- We’ve been going from strength to strength for 5 years and we’re expanding
- We’re fair and we’re flexible
- We're keen to listen and take on board your opinions and ideas for your role and for the company
- The Directors are also co-founders of Bristol Games Hub, a non-profit space for games and play
We are based in Bristol Games Hub, Bristol, UK.
We're moving office to a bigger space within the Hub, and will have more desk space than we need. As a result, up to six desks are available for rent on a rolling monthly contract, in the heart of creative Stokes Croft, Bristol. Cost includes all you need; internet, business rates, security, exclusive meeting rooms, tea & coffee. Just plug in and get started! Would suit creative company as you'll be sharing the space with Auroch Digital, a games development studio. Cost per desk per month is £150+VAT all in (£110+VAT per month concessionary rate). Available 1st October onwards. Email Nina@aurochdigital.com to find out more and organise a tour of the space. Ping pong/air hockey/pool table also thrown in for fun!
How to Find Us
Bristol Games Hub
77 Stokes Croft
You may also wish to sign up to our newsletters for the latest on our games!