We're an independent game studio working on an interesting range of games. If you would like to join a friendly team and have a real impact on our games and direction, see what we can offer below.
We’re not currently hiring
But, do feel free to send us your CV, as we're always looking for talented individuals to add to the team. If you are interested in a role advertised, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to know about working for Auroch
- We develop great games, projects and people
- We work with major partners such as the BBC, The Wellcome Trust, Steve Jackson Games, and Games Workshop
- Flexible start and finish times
- You get an extra day off for your birthday
- Once you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll get a training budget to continue your professional development, extra annual leave days, access to cycle scheme and other benefits
- We’ve been going from strength to strength for 7 years and we’re expanding
- We’re fair and we’re flexible
- We're keen to listen and take on board your opinions and ideas for your role and for the company
- The Directors are also co-founders of Bristol Games Hub, a non-profit space for games and play
We are based in Bristol Games Hub, Bristol, UK.